Do you have a loved one who needs a companion throughout the day? Many families try to handle companion care situations on their own, but the overwhelming nature of ensuring that a loved one has someone with them at all times can make professional assistance necessary. Mastercare provides a variety of companion care services that are designed to help people feel comfortable and happy in their own homes.
It is important for the companions that you hire to be licensed, bonded and insured. We make sure that all of our professionals meet this qualification to protect both parties. You can take the weight off your shoulders by opting for a professional who has earned these distinctions.
Caregivers who are hired for companion care services are trained to plan appropriate activities to keep the day interesting and engaging. These activities will be personalized according to the needs of your loved one.
Some of the services provided by our companion care professionals include:
- Companion visits for adults and the elderly
- Assistance with keeping in touch with loved ones via mail, email and telephone
- Social media assistance
- Support services for pregnant women and new mothers
- Activity planning including art projects and other stimulating activities
- Assistance with effective, organized scheduling
- Respite care for overwhelmed family members
- Adult sitting services
This is not a comprehensive list of the companion care services that Mastercare provides. If you are looking for a service that is not listed above, contact a friendly representative today to ask about your unique situation.